What you’ll need:
You’ll need 32 studs total, 16 for each shoulder. You’ll also need round nosed pliers.
1) Find the seam on the side of the sleeve. You’ll start studding along that seam.
2) Carefully insert the first stud on top/along the seam.
The prongs will pierce through the fabric, like above. Bend the prongs in with the pliers.
Because you’re not working with a leather or a coat, you don’t have to use a lot of force while doing this. Pushing too hard will create too big of a hole that’s likely to rip, so be gentle.
3) Keep studding until you have 4 studs along the seam.
4) Add 3 studs on each side.
5) Add 2 studs on each side.
6) Add 1 stud on each side.
You can add more if you’d like, but adding too much might weigh down the sleeves. I found 16 to be just right, though!